Compared with QT6-15 fully automated model, the QT8-15 automatic block making machine has many desirable features in possession. Users of QT8-15 are free to select which stage of manufacturing processes needs to be automated. Of course you can always set the machine to fully automatic mode if it fits the situation.
Instead of using a filler box or hopper to supply material, the block machine utilizes a loader to discharge a pre-determined quantity of concrete mix to the mold. After being pressed into desired shapes, finished concrete blocks are automatically stacked before being transferred to another site for curing. If you are considering buying the QT6-15 automated brick machine, we suggest you take another hard look at this QT8-15 upgraded model. With an additional 15% investment, buyers can get 30% improved capacity over that of QT6-15, all the while the number of operators needed can be cut down by 3 to 5 people.
Features of QT8-15 Automatic Block Making Machine
1. Unique material storage and batching system ensures accurate feeding of concrete mix and avoids material segregation caused by internal stress or external forces. It also serves as a guarantee that the resultant blocks have a uniform thickness.
2. Multi-source vibration system is exclusively designed for a heavy-duty concrete block machine. It is especially suitable for use on a large-scale worktable. True to its name, this vibration system provides multiple sources of vibration and brings together computer control, hydraulic drive, and motor synchronization technologies into one unit.
Both vibration frequency and amplitude are adjustable to specific manufacturing process. Generally speaking, a low-frequency vibration would be used when material is fed into the mold while a high-frequency one would be employed during the block pressing process. The vibration excitation force would also be different according to the variety of material to be processed.
3. The combination of digital sensor and displacement sensor allows each movement to be controlled precisely. For those with busy block making tasks, this sensor design might be your best bet as it incorporates hundreds of manufacturing processes for users to choose from.
4. Machine fault diagnosis is done automatically. Once a fault is identified, the alarm would automatically go off to remind operators of the abnormality.
5. The automatic block making machine can be connected to a remote control system which facilitates monitoring and fault diagnosis from a distance.
|Brick Specifications||Samples||pcs/mold||pcs/h||pcs/8h||1 year (300 days)|
|Pallet Size||850×850×20(PVC plate)|
|Maximum Excitation Force||80KN|