If you are in need of a high-efficiency block machine but currently live on a tight budget, then you might want to go with our QT9-15E automatic block making machine. This cost-effective brick machine can pound out various sizes of floor bricks, hollow bricks, and curb stones.
Features of QT9-15E Automated Block Making Machine
1. With one such unit, users can produce a variety of concrete blocks by using different molds. Typical products include the rectangular paver bricks, perforated bricks, slabs, interlocking bricks, and hollow bricks.
2. Intelligent PLC system, coupled with a user-friendly interface, allows users to make quick work of blocks production without any training beforehand. Via analyzing the input data, the block making machine can automatically adjust the feeding process, diagnose machine fault and ensure operation safety.
3. All key components on this cement block machine, including the PLC system and hydraulic system, are imported from well-known factories to ensure longevity.
4. Special material system comes with a flexible storage hopper being able to move back and forth. The movable hopper makes it easier to clean up the remaining material left in the hopper. The system also provides accurate feeding of concrete material which ultimately guarantees the finished block has high density.
5. Sources of vibration are synchronized in movements, allowing easy adjustment of vibration frequency. Low frequency vibration is provided during material discharging while high-frequency is available for the pressing process. Different concrete materials are given different vibration frequencies to achieve the best pressing results.
6. Computerized fault diagnosis system makes for timely identification of machine fault. Combined with the remote control system, the machine allows users to monitor, control, and inspect the manufacturing process while they sit in their offices.
|Brick Specifications||Samples||pcs/mold||pcs/h||pcs/8h||1 year (300 days)|
|Pallet Size||1100×700×20(PVC plate)|
|Maximum Excitation Force||90KN|